A custom graphic design, especially a logo, can be quite an indepth process. This is especially true when you have little idea what you want. Sometimes a client will know exactly what they want and provide us with lots of great information and thorough answers to our questions. Some clients have no clue what they want. Each client is different. Either way, we are here to help you get you what you need. The first step in our graphic design process is for you to complete our Graphic Design Questionnaire. Questions include:
- How would you describe your business, services and/or products?
- What’s the age range of your target customer base?
- Is there a unique story behind your business, or business name?
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- Who is your ideal customer, reader, or subscriber?
- What three words would you want a customer to use to describe your business?
- Wording to be included in design (Business Name / Tagline) Please specify if you want a tagline included
- What word do you want to be the focal point in the design?
- How would you like the typography / font style to appear? (Example: script, bold, light, hand drawn, boxy, mixed, etc)
- What designs appeal to you and why? Provide links if possible
- Color Specifications (what colors do you like and what colors do you NOT like?)
- Do you have any specific imagery, graphic, or icon in mind for your logo? Please share the first few things that come to mind. And feel free to attach any ideas for images below or share the link URL.
- What logo designs appeal to you and why? Please include links and don’t forget to explain what you like specifically)
- What overall message do you want your logo to convey?
- Where will your logo be used primarily? (Example: Print, Web, Signage, etc)
By answering these questions, you help us gain a better understanding of what you are envisioning. For example, the company description helps us get a clear picture of the type of design that would be the perfect fit for you particular business.
Some companies already have a website and want us to match the colors in use there. Others are starting from “ground zero” so asking your color preferences are key to coming up with a color palette with which you will be happy.
Concepts and Revisions
Our $197 logo pricing includes 3-5 different logo design concepts to choose from. Once a design is chosen, we allow for 3 rounds of revisions on the design of choice. Each additional revision is $25. If a client is wanting an additional set of 4-6 design concepts the cost is $75 per set.
Logo Image Files
The final logo image is provided to you in a high resolution .png image (transparent background) and a .jpg image (white background). We do NOT provide editable files such as .psd or .ai. If you need changes done to your design later, we would be happy to provide that for you for a minimal fee. If you need your logo as a vector file such as a .eps or .svg, we can vectorize the logo for an additional $25.
If you or anyone you know is interested in a custom logo design, please Contact Us today. We would be happy to work with you to come up with a design that would best fit your needs. We look forward to working with you!